Sunday, September 14, 2008

I had my retightening on Monday September 8,in my 17months with locks, yesterday Sat. sept. 13 I washed my hair without banding,(love it).I must say my hair is looking so nuff(plenty) really dont like big hair, my lotician says as it gets longer it will fall it betta.
I am enjoying my journey and since the gray hair comming back them going stay this time(lol) I am not 26years old that seem to be the age of a lot of siterlocked sistahs, and since grays go with age I am going to embrace them as I age.

6 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Hi,

I've got many years on those 26 year old sisters that you are talking about and I have LOTS of grey hair also. I embrace it for the most part - it's mostly around my front hairline so I keep my hair pulled forward- but not always.

I think your hair is beautiful. Congratulations on the freedom from banding.

ja stu sisterlock journey said...

nihuru,
Thanks for your compliment.My grays tend to be in the hair line as well, but I am not going to stress over it anymore, just moving on and giving God thanks for every day I draw breath.


Blessings.

Locs2Envy said...

I agree with that 100%...some people don't have any hair, grey or otherwise.

Be Blessed!

still waters said...

ok mum re the grays hmmm we will see but whatever you do it will be cool. No more braiding and banding hmm??? when/how did that happen thank God for daughters (: and the hair look nuff fi tru embrace modder embrace (:

one love still

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Don't worry about the gray. You'll always look HOT, lol! Your locks are so beautiful.

I envy you, though, being able to shampoo without banding and braiding. I have a ways to go before I can do that. *sigh*

ja stu sisterlock journey said...

ndrea,
my lotician told me not to be doing too many shampoos without banding so I am not quite there yet.
Thanks I can always depend on you to make me feel so good( u hot fren lol)